DuPont™ Silicone Lubricant with Teflon® Fluoropolymer
A clean, light-duty product, DuPont™ Silicone Lubricant with Teflon® Fluoropolymer is excellent for non-metal materials that may be damaged by conventional lubricants. It helps prevent sticking, binding and freezing.
- Helps clean; low to no oder
- Waterproofs, protects, lubricates and preserves
- For use on rubber, plastic, vinyl, leather, metal and wood
- Eliminates squeaking and binding in windows, hinges, locks, etc.
- Helps prevent rust, oxidation and corrosion on all metals
- Protects fishing gear, tools and farm equipment from salt, chlorine and corrosives
- Helps prevent snow sticking and muddy buildups on shovels, snowblowers, wheel wells, etc.
- NSF H-2 Listed
- Can withstand temperatures from -40°F (-40°C) up to 400°F (204°C).
- Plastic gears
- Rollers, drawer guides and other sliding parts
- Heat sealers
- Cutting tables
- Slicing equipment
- Fan belts
- Rubber moldings
- Waterproofs leather and protects vinyl
Note: When waterproofing leather or sensitive materials, test on an inconspicuous area. Do NOT use on floors or automotive pedals. MAY CAUSE SLIPPING OR FALLS.