DuPont™ Penetrant with Teflon® Fluoropolymer
This high‐performance penetrating formula is engineered to quickly loosen rusted bolts, nuts, pipe, threads, valves and other metal parts. Featuring a low‐odor formula, it’s ideal for long‐term lubrication and rust protection under salt‐air conditions.
- Goes on wet to penetrate and dissolve rust
- Superior rust and corrosion protection
- Silicone-free. Displaces moisture
- Salt air and moisture protection
- Superior lubrication
- O-ring safe.
- Formulated with Teflon® fluoropolymer to deliver longer lubricant life, high-temperature stability and better resistance to water and chemical contaminants.
- Use on any rusted or stuck part. Also use on any moving part requiring lubrication to prevent sticking, rusting, squeaking or binding: hinges, chains, springs, cables, doors, tracks, wheels, windows, locks, latches, conveyor rollers, hitches, winches, gates, tools, blades, threaded parts, pulleys, and more.
- Severe rust and/or component adhesion requiring loosening
- Parts that are subject to high-moisture or salt-air environment
- Parts that require long-term corrosion and rust protection
- Components requiring long-term lubrication
- Low odor is preferred or required