DuPont™ High-Temp Grease with Teflon® Fluoropolymer
DuPont™ High-Temp Grease with Teflon® Fluoropolymer is a premium lithium complex, semi-synthetic grease. With a dropping point in excess of 500°F (260°C), it ensures superior retention in high-temperature applications. It’s also formulated with carefully chosen additives to ensure high film strength and excellent extreme pressure and antiwear properties.
Semi-synthetic base oils, combined with premium antioxidants and corrosion inhibitors ensure outstanding performance. Crossover industrial uses include applications where lithium, lithium complex, and extreme pressure greases are specified.
- Lithium complex thickener (red grease)
- Water washout of 7%
- Dropping point of 500°F (260°C)
- Operating temperature range: -40°F to 350°F
- (-40°C to 177°C)
- Meets NGLI Service Classification GC-LB (ASTM D-4950)
- To minimize the threat of grease compatibility issues, always remove old grease before applying new grease
- Drum and high-temperature disc brake wheel bearings
- Fifth wheels, chassis components, U-joints, kingpins
- Clutch bearings, ball and roller bearings